Can I do traffic school?
Currently, the Roy/Weber Justice Court does offer traffic school. To see if you qualify you may call the court 7 business days after receiving your citation. You may also attend the National Safety Council’s Defensive Driving Course if you wish which usually results in a reduction of 50 points.

This Court does not currently authorize traffic courses in other states for any defendant who has an out of state driver’s license in order to keep the ticket off their record. Please contact your state DMV for any questions you may have about how your ticket will affect your record.

For more information on the Safety Council's Defensive Driving course, please visit the Utah Safety Council website.

Show All Answers

1. I got a ticket. What do I do?
2. I wish to contest/fight the charges. What are my options?
3. Do I have to go to court?
4. Do I have any warrants?
5. Can I take the Defensive Driving Course?
6. Can I do traffic school?