We are pleased to announce that the 2017 Miss Roy Scholarship Pageant will be held on Saturday July 29, 2017 at Roy High School!
· Be between the ages of 17 and 23
· Be a United States citizen
· Be a resident of Roy, attend Roy High School or have graduated from Roy High School
· Be single - Have never been married or given birth to a child
· Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss Roy Scholarship Pageant Organization
NOTE: *Deadline for entry is May 6th
*Deadline could be extended if minimum contestant requirement is not met
We had a fantastic pageant last year and we are determined to make this year even better! The Miss Roy Pageant is MUCH more than a “beauty pageant!” It gives each young woman an opportunity to share her talent, increase confidence, win scholarships, and have a lot of fun! Our hope is for each young woman to come away with a greater sense of self-worth, having learned skills that will propel her forward in the pursuit of her dreams!
If you or someone you know is interested in being a contestant, please contact Alix Dritlein at 801-671-3590 or Janet Van Eerden at 801-698-5168 or firstname.lastname@example.org .